Live with Confidence
Assisted Living in Lake Elmo, Minnesota
Is the only thing standing between your loved one and the independent lifestyle they love a little difficulty with the tasks of daily living? Assisted Living at Arbor Glen Senior Living enables residents to maintain their autonomy while providing the customized support they need to live their best life.
Each of our pet-friendly studio, one, and two bedroom apartment homes includes a fully equipped kitchen and many have scenic woodland views. Many floor plans also feature an in-unit washer and dryer. Some layouts offer the flexibility of an additional den, private balcony, or patio, so you can find the floor plan that perfectly suits your needs and start enjoying a life free of the worries of home and yard maintenance. At the same time, you’ll have the confidence that comes with knowing that a discreet helping hand is always available when you need it.
Basic Assisted Living Services Include:
- Continental Breakfast, plus hot breakfast 5 days a week and Two Chef-Prepared Meals Per Day
- Scheduled Group Transportation
- Enriching Activities Including: Health, Wellness, Fitness and Social
- Lifelong Learning and Educational Programs, Catholic Communion and Non-Denominational Church Services
- Intergenerational Programming
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Initial and Subsequent Service Plan Updates
- Emergency Pendants (A Per Call Fee Applies)
- Clinical Record Maintenance
- Registered Nurse 40 hours/week and On-Call 24 hours/day
- Additional Nursing Hours May Be Available On-Site During Select Awake Hours
- Ongoing Monitoring by Nursing Staff
- Personal Care Staff on Duty 24 hours/day
- Two Safety Checks Per Day
- Two Loads of Laundry a Week–Personal and/or Linens
- Wellness Program (Scheduled Classes and Monthly Blood Pressure Clinics)
Scheduled home care services and packages are billed separately.